Dr. Olson believes starting a preventative anti aging lifestyle in your 30’s will make a long-term impact on how your face ages. Skin tone, texture, quality and overall skin age may be preserved. Deep facial wrinkling can be prevented. And the contours of a youthful face may be maintained longer.
Here are Dr Olson‘s recommendations:
1. Skin Care: Invest in a good Vitamin C, Retinol and Sunscreen for daily use. By Combining effective and preventative skin care with regular Forever Young BBL/IPL light treatments, you will achieve and preserve beautiful, healthy, glowing skin. Protect in am, repair in pm.
2. Injectables: Over time, movement related lines and grooves form while youthful fat pads begin to move downward and deflate. Combining Botox to relax targeted muscles of facial expression and biostimulators (for collagen production) in your 30’s and beyond will help prevent dynamic wrinkles from forming and maintain the youthful contour of the face.
3. Vitamins: Oral Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant naturally occurring in many red wines. Resveratrol has a range of unique anti aging benefits.
4. Mind & Body:
- Meditate (close your eyes and breathe for 20 minutes a day)
- Maintain connection with family and friends
- Meaningful work
5. Diet: Eat a mostly Paleo or plant-based diet. Research in biology, biochemistry and medicine indicate that it is our modern diet, full of refined foods, trans fats and sugar, that is the root of much degenerative disease.
6. Do not smoke
baton rouge botox doctor, baton rouge juvederm voluma doctor, baton rouge sculptra doctor, baton rouge restylane silk doctor, norwalk botox doctor, norwalk juvederm voluma doctor, norwalk sculptra doctor, norwalk restylane silk doctor, connecticut doctor, greenwich doctor, new orleans doctor, covington doctor, liquid face lift doctor, eye lid expert, expert injector